100% All-natural fresh ingredients means nutrients in their most bio-available form.
- MAXOTA RAW's biologically appropriate, nutritionally sound and adequate, ancestral diet is based on fresh prey's meat, bone, innards, and predigested fruit and vegetation such as seeds, leaves and grasses. our formulas are influenced by the principles of the globally known system called "B.A.R.F", or "Biologically Appropriate Raw Food", consisting of essentially 80% meat and crushed bone and 20% produce.
- MAXOTA RAW is made with 16 fresh ingredients, while "premium" kibble commonly has as many as 100 ingredients. Reducing the number of ingredients and raising the nutritional value and bio-availability of those nutrients is best for optimal health, especially in allergy-prone animals.
- bio-available nutrients are absorbed at a faster rate, reaching systemic circulation faster and are therefore rapidly available for cellular use.
- Our meats (muscle meat, raw meaty bones and organ meat) come from local USDA inspected and HACCP approved facilities and are antibiotic, hormone, and steroid free. These are an excellent source of bio-available calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin, necessary for healthy hip and joint function. These meats naturally contain the bio-available amino acid Taurine, which is lost in the manufacturing process in kibble. The lack of Taurine has been linked to medical conditions such as blindness and heart disease. Kibble manufacturers add synthetic Taurine to their process which is harder for your dog to metabolize as compared to a natural form.
- Our produce and supplements are certified organic and come from USDA inspected and HACCP approved facilities. Our produce provides rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidents which destroy free radicals in the body which can be the precursors to cancer.
- MAXOTA RAW is 100% grain free. WHY? When animals are fed foods high in grains, their blood sugar levels spike, then drop, and repeat this cycle over and over, which is unhealthy for animals and humans alike. High dietary protein is key in keeping steady insulin levels. It is digested more slowly and provides a sense of satiety for a longer period of time, thus possibly changing your dog's eating habits in general for the better.