This General Contract for Products (this “Contract) is made effective as of the purchase date between MAXOTA LLC, dba Maxota Raw, dba Urban Wolf, 475 10th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101 (“Seller”), and the purchaser of a subscription plan ("Buyer")
1. ITEMS PURCHASED. Seller agrees to sell, and Buyer agrees to buy, the products purchased through the checkout page on this website.
Tax subject to market price fluctuations, client will be notified of any changes prior to charging and must approve sale.
2. PAYMENT. Payment shall be made monthly to MAXOTA LLC, 475 10th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101. Buyer agrees to pay MAXOTA LLC as follows:
MAXOTA LLC will be paid by credit card once monthly prior to receipt of above stated products. MAXOTA LLC has authorization to charge Buyer’s credit card, once per month, for the above total amount plus applicable sales tax prior to receipt of above stated products. If the order is modified, Buyer agrees to be charged the appropriate differences if any, upon notification.
If Buyer fails to pay for the Goods when due, MAXOTA LLC has the option to treat such failure as a material breach of this Contract and may cancel this Contract.
3. DELIVERY. If product is to be delivered, MAXOTA LLC has Buyer’s permission to deliver and leave the above stated products at the address provided.
4. SCHEDULE. If product is to be delivered, MAXOTA LLC and Buyer will agree upon an appropriate delivery date for a weekly or monthly delivery, and will communicate via phone or email to confirm prior to each week’s or month’s delivery, as the product is refrigerated or frozen and cannot remain unattended for a length of time exceeding one day.
5. NOTICES. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Agreement shall be sufficiently given via phone and/or email.
6. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended if the amendment is made via email with a 30-day notice and agreed upon by both parties.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. Both parties acknowledge that during the course of this Contract, each may obtain confidential information regarding the other’s business. Both parties agree to treat all such information and the terms of this Contract as confidential and to take all reasonable precautions against disclosure of such information to unauthorized third parties during and after the term of this Contract.
8. APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.